One of the worse times to be right


May her memory be eternal.

Story HERE. Note the oddness of this case in that the suspect (I guess) apparently has the following problems: a level one sex offender, failure to register as such, and apparently he has immigration status problems. No details on the latter...but ummm...if he is an illegal alien I think there is a bigger problem here than his failing to register as a sex offender! Ironically Zina's family apparently LEGALLY immigrated here 10 years ago from Ukraine.

I'm angry and sad. My heart and prayers go out to the Linnik family.

Comments

Liz in Seattle said…
We have Level 1 offenders a block off the major route to the elementary school, as you well know. I've often thought that there was safety in the number of kids/adults travelling during the pre/post school hours. Apparently I could be wrong.

And one of our neighborhood...ahem...citizens has a profile involving a boy near my eldest's age.

Zina, may your memory be eternal, and may your young legacy spur us to action.
Mimi said…
May her Memory be Eternal.
Poor child.
May her memory be eternal indeed.

Popular Posts