The Wax and Wane of the Civil War History

So, whats with the Civil War blogging lately? Well, it's an ever present interest of mine for as long as I can remember. It's seems a gentlemanly thing to at least have a passing profession of historical expertise on the topic...we certainly LOG about it a lot at the LOG. I mean really, what manly sipping of a Kentucky bourbon is complete without some notation of the fact that civil war tactics were behind civil war technology?

Anyway, my interest waxes and wanes, but my wife got my THIS book for my birthday and I enjoyed it immensely in part because it is a very specific and unusual historic topic. I've often thought that if I could have an educational "do over" it would be religion and history instead of religion and science.

Comments

Popular Posts