Hugging Trees

After an entertaining eveing with the L.O.G. (hmmmm....log), I spent the night at Rade and Valerie's and then he and I both came back to Kitsap in order to get the process started of collecting those big downed alders.

As the upper tree was precariously perched upon other trees, I let Rade do the work while I kept watch for wood related happenings that might kill us both. A couple of things I learned: wood is exceptionally heavy and I'm going to need a bigger saw if I will be doing this with any regularity.

I will be spending the beginning of next week at the OCA Mission Retreat and then at the Diocese Council where we will be giving our thumbs up to Bishop BENJAMIN. I will be blogging, but I am not sure I'll have occassion to post, we'll see.

Comments

Huw Richardson said…
"giving our thumbs"?

What's goin on?

Safe journey!
Mimi said…
Travel safely! Godspeed.

Popular Posts