Make it a Triple, bartender...

Wind, Rain, and then snow. All predicted tonight and tomorrow. Wow, this is going to be a winter to remember. I watched transformers blowing this morning as I waited for the bus in Suquamish and then my wife tells me that portions of Poulsbo were dark. Lord...we're ready for this baptism to be over.

ADDENDUM: 2:30pm. The wind and rain are here, temperature is dropping. I'm tightening the hat down and headed out for the wavy, windy, and wet ride back home to hunker down. Bring it on! I'm bettin' it amounts to nothing. Yeehaw!

Comments

Mimi said…
Again? Lord have Mercy.

Stay safe.
layne (herman) said…
"watched transformers blowing this morning..." Just like watching fireworks in January.

Fly low my brother, fly low.
PODO said…
Slovakia FACTS

HMMM, I am in Carribean - 29 celsius today, feel so spaced out:)))

Popular Posts