I'm baaaaaaad



This was my rating for the month of June this year...some months I can manage a PG, but I get a great deal of R's. Consequently, in many months my blog would not be allowed to be read in Northwest College dorm rooms. Be careful.

Apparently in June, the following words were used to determine my rating:
* dead (9x)
* death (3x)
* rape (2x)
* torture (1x)

Man...I must be a real sicko.

For kicks, I did St. John Chrysostom's Paschal Homily and he got:


He got nailed for the following words:
* hell (12x)
* death (4x)
* dead (2x)
* corpse (1x)

And his first homily "Against the Jews":


And here we have these words:
* death (28x)
* dead (16x)
* hurt (11x)
* pain (10x)
* murder (8x)
* dangerous (5x)
* torture (4x)
* breast (3x)
* corpse (2x)
* drugs (1x)

And now, having posted this, I've turned August into an NC-17 month!

Comments

James,
this is absolutely brilliant !
I`m going to rate my blog now :-)
Anonymous said…
Heh. Mine is rated "G."

Must put some more St. John Chrysostom on there or something.

Popular Posts