Kill them all

Go now...don't wait...and get your moose hunting license. If you love Mother Earth you will begin killing Moose right now. Sing with me: Come on people now, smile on your Mother, everybody get together and kill all Moose right now!

Moose emissions are causing global warming.

Honestly I cannot tell you how badly I want to pluralize Moose as Meese. And really, what a fun way to earn carbon credits...imagine how much bigger of a house I could morally own or how much more often I could fly on private jets by regularly hunting Meese.

I'm off to the range to practice.

Dude, I'm as green as Kermit. Hmmm...I wonder how much methane and CO2 frogs produce?

Comments

emily said…
And it's so delicious too...

A couple years ago, someone hit a moose and the police officer on the scene called my little brother, the only person he could think of to field dress the animal and get it out of the woods. We ended up keeping half of the meat.

If a moose is killed by a car, does that cancel out the carbon emissions?
fdj said…
How did the driver and care fare?

Of course it counts as a wonderfully massive carbon credit. I hear that Al Gore insists his pilots steer for them while on the runway and tarmac of more remote locations.

And let us not forget the dangers Moose pose: recall the opening credits of "The Holy Grail"?

They can bite.
emily said…
Oh yes, you have to watch out for those moose bites ;-)

The driver was fine, thankfully. Their car sustained some front end damage, which isn't surprising. The poor moose stumbled out into traffic and was hit in the legs, but rather than falling onto the car (which happens more often than not) he fell onto the road, then in a panic dragged himself into the woods. The police officer mercifully ended his misery. Turns out he had a bullet lodged in his spine that had been there for awhile, and may very well have been causing him a lot of pain.

Popular Posts