Speaking of Fishing

The REAL story here has nothing to do with him being topless and looking all "BA" and what not. Yes, once again the media misses that which is important...sigh...are there any REAL journalists out there today? Or are they all paparazzi and political pundits bent on bending their stories to fit their political agenda?

For crying out loud: DID THE MAN CATCH ANYTHING?!?! And if so, what was he using?

I have my doubts, it looks to me like he is holding his rod improperly because the reel marks the center of gravity and is the place where you want to hold it in order to properly and most effectively set the hook. And I'd let him know too, if I weren't afraid he'd beat me up.

You know, pacific coastal regions of Russia have some EXCELLENT Steelhead fishing.

Comments

Rick said…
No you missed the real question. Who cares whether he fishes. Does he wax?

-Rick

Popular Posts