Tagged

My thanks to Jorge for giving me an opportunity to bore people to tears.

Here are the rules…
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


1.I watch more TV than holy, deep, or very interesting people.
2. At my work everyone has abbreviations behind their names. Mine could be CLSp(MB), but instead I have opted for CRGH. Can anyone guess?
3. I used to "sail" amidst an online gaming community which modeled the "Age of Sails" and I obtained the rank of Post-Captain sailing the HMS St. Brigid.
4. I once learned that a protective layer of 15 pair of underwear will not fool dad.
5. As soon as I am able (God knows when) to buy a period shotgun, I am going to join the "Poulsbo Pistoleros" and participate in Cowboy Action Shooting.
6. I think Big and Rich are making some of the best music out there today. For instance the prayer to "hold me like Holy Water" is in my simple mind an astonishingly beautiful line in an astonishingly beautiful song. Watch the video:

7. Despite my kids all being past diapers, moving to the country and starting a little farm has assured me that fecal matter remains an unusually prominent part of my life.
8. I am far too lazy to pass this on to eight other people...besides I am sure that most everyone I know have already been tagged.

Comments

Liz in Seattle said…
Hah! I may be tagged, but I don't have an active blog. Phhhblttt!

Big & Rich are great. Have you heard "Eternity" yet?

Trust me...human fecal matter is alive and well with the next generation.

And CRGH is the sound you make when two or more of your kids are simultaneously misbehaving loudly at church.

Popular Posts